Real Estate Transactions (Commercial)
Real estate transactions often involve substantial amounts of money, tight deadlines, and complex legal and business issues. The Bond Law Office provides sophisticated, responsive, and practical advice that keeps these transactions moving forward. We negotiate and draft commercial leases, retail leases, and many other business-related contracts ranging from local entrepreneurs starting their own business to multi-million dollar corporate real estate negotiations with national/regional landlords.
Whether you are starting a business, own a business, or have multiple businesses, you will likely have a physical presence in the form of an office building and lease agreement. Having an attorney who anticipates contractual risks is critical to ensuring your interests as a landlord or tenant are protected. We conduct personal walk-throughs of the space(s) and advise clients in their offices, if desired.
- Draft, edit, and negotiate commercial lease acquisitions, renewals, downsize agreements, dispositions, options, transfer of property agreements, subleases, and estoppel certificates.
- Serve as point of contact for clarification of contract provisions and obligations.
- Research, analyze, and compile current and projected market pricing data using several industry-leading research tools and deliver concise reports for strategy decisions.
- Manage contract transactions from project initiation through contract completion.
- Provide prompt and clearly written communication with multiple levels of management, customers, and contractors across a variety of cross functional teams including strategy, planning, legal, facilities management, and brokers to track and evaluate the progress of meeting your objectives.
Complete the contact form or call (816) 787-5532.